Perfumes (Les Parfums)
Tue Sep 14th | 7:30 pm
Guillaume is a divorced, private chauffeur, desperately trying to make ends meet so that he can afford a larger apartment, in the hopes of winning joint custody of his daughter. He is assigned a demanding new client, Anne, a once-famous professional “nose” in the world of perfume design. Their initial fractious meetings quickly develop into a mutual respect and friendship.
100 minutes, France, 2019, CLUB (€9/7.50)
Emmanuelle Devos, Grégory Montel, Gustave Kervern
Tue Sep 21st | 7:30 pm
Adapted by French director and writer Florian Zeller from his own award-winning play, The Father features an Oscar-winning performance from Anthony Hopkins as an elderly man battling with the onset of dementia. Told from the main character’s point of view, the experience of this powerful, moving feature film debut will stay with the viewer long after leaving the cinema.
97 minutes, UK, France, 2020, 12A (€9/7.50)
Anthony Hopkins, Olivia Coleman, Olivia Williams, Rufus Sewell
Another Round (Druk)
Tue Sep 28th | 7:30 pm
Martin (Mads Mikkelsen) and his three teacher friends all seem to have hit a middle-age rut in their lives. When one of the group tells the others about an obscure philosophy proposing that humans aren’t born with enough alcohol in their blood and so cannot reach their full potential, the men decide to test the theory for themselves …
116 minutes, Denmark, Sweden, Netherlands 2020, 12A (€9/7.50)
Mads Mikkelsen, Maria Bonnevie, Thomas Bo Larsen, Lars Ranthe
IMPORTANT INFORMATION for visiting our theatre:
In line with the Governments plan, in order to attend an event at Garter Lane, you and all of your booking party will be required to present one of the following on arrival at our theatre:
- An EU Digital Covid Certificate (DCC) or the HSE Vaccination Card, or a COVID-19 Certificate that has been issued by non-EU states, which contains CONFIRMATION that the person has been vaccinated.
- Unvaccinated minors under the age of 18 will be permitted to attend the event in the accompaniment of a fully vaccinated parent or guardian.
- Early arrival to our theatre is advised and we suggest being present up to a half an hour before the event start time.
- Garter Lane has ample space in both it’s courtyard and gallery in which to socially distance yourself and your party prior to the event.
- Face coverings are required while moving about our building and may be removed once seated.
- We ask that you (as we will) all adhere to all of the public health safety guidelines that keep us safe, these include proper hand hygiene and social distancing.