02. Picasso Inspired Portrait
Easy to follow steps
- Draw an oval shape on a piece of card and cut out.
- Create a second shape – a side portrait facing to the left. (This should be half the size of the original oval, use your oval as a guide for size)
- Using small pieces of card, start to build up layers. This will help you make your portrait 3D.
- Let’s get creative! What kind of eyes/ears/mouth/hair will we create for our portrait? You can use lots of different styles in the one work.
- Stick all your hard work together.
- Let’s colour/paint it all in.
- Make sure to share your creations with us on #garterlane…We would love to share them.