This workshop will provide a tactile and sensory experience that inspires their curiosity and creativity.
We will be exploring the endless possibilities of both wet and dry messy play. By providing a variety of both homemade sensory materials and art materials the children will be able to explore and manipulate different textures and materials, such as
• coloured rice
• homemade sand
• homemade play dough
Time: 10.30 – 11.30
Date: Thur Sept 30th
Age Group: 1-4 year-old with parents/guardians
*IMPORTANT BOOKING INFORMATION
- Ensure you have no Covid Symptoms when arriving for your show
- Remember to arrive 20 minutes before the performance to avoid delays
- Wear a mask on arrival and when moving around Theatre building.
- Have your ticket ready for inspection on your phone.
- In-Theatre Seat Separation in place. We will automatically lock the seats surrounding yours once you have booked. Once seated your mask can be removed.