Body Percussion Workshop for 8-10yrs
Join Karen from Mini Musos in this FUN and engaging body percussion workshop that uses the body as the instrument to create interesting and creative sounds, through pulse and rhythmic coordination.
The workshop will engage memory & sequencing skills as well as promote the use of music as a means of encouraging well-being especially in todays ‘new’ world. By the end of the session the children should be able to perform a short body percussive piece for their friends and families!
Date: Saturday 23rd of October
Venue: Garter Lane Courtyard
Fee: €5 + booking fee (available through Eventbrite, or follow the link below)
*IMPORTANT INFORMATION for visiting our theatre
In line with the Governments plan, in order to attend an event at Garter Lane, you and all of your booking party will be required to present one of the following on arrival at our theatre:
- An EU Digital Covid Certificate (DCC) or the HSE Vaccination Card, or a COVID-19 Certificate that has been issued by non-EU states, which contains CONFIRMATION that the person has been vaccinated.
- Unvaccinated minors under the age of 18 will be permitted to attend the event in the accompaniment of a fully vaccinated parent or guardian.
- Early arrival to our theatre is advised and we suggest being present up to a half an hour before the event start time.
- Garter Lane has ample space in both it’s courtyard and gallery in which to socially distance yourself and your party prior to the event.
- Face coverings are required while moving about our building and may be removed once seated.
- We ask that you (as we will) all adhere to all of the public health safety guidelines that keep us safe, these include proper hand hygiene and social distancing.
Please go to www.imagineartsfestival.com for more detail.